Since Facebook has grown to accommodate businesses, there are special features that Facebook provides specifically for business owners to use; one of these is known as Facebook Offers.
Facebook Offers are like coupons that are customized for each business. You can create Facebook Offers for any discounts, sales, etc…, that you plan to have for your products or services. After creating your Facebook Offers, customers claim the offer right on Facebook and get an email that has their unique coupon code. The nice part about it is that with Facebook Offers, you don’t need to worry about creating your own coupons or discounts from scratch.
Using Facebook Offers To Bring More Customers To Your Business
To create your Facebook Offers, follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Build Audience” at the upper right-hand corner of your Facebook business page, and choose the “Use Ads Manager” option.
- Click on the green “Create Ad” button on the “All Ad Campaigns” page. Then, you’ll be taken to another page where you are presented with a variety of ad options.
- Choose the ad type for Facebook Offers, which is called “Offer Claims.” Go through the process to create an offer, and you’re ready to post the offer on your page. Facebook Offers are also free to post and claim.
Before creating your Facebook Offer, though, make sure that you plan out how you want to present it to your Facebook fans. Even though Facebook makes it super easy to offer discounts and deals to your customers, you still need to put in some effort to make it an appealing offer. Otherwise, you just wasted your time and Facebook post space.
To help you create a successful Facebook offer, here are a few useful and effective tips:
1. Set A Limit.
Set a limit of how many people can claim your offer to make it look more “exclusive.” When customers see a limit on an offer, they’re more likely to get it and purchase products or services from you.
2. Promote Your Post.
Use the promoted post ad option to bring more attention to your offer. Facebook Offers are free to create, so only a few fans on your page will see it on their newsfeed. Promoting your offer as an ad will help increase the chances of it getting seen by other people. You can also use the sponsored story ad option.
3. Feature An Image.
Your Facebook Offer will require an image. If you plan to promote a discount for a product or service, have an image that represents that, such as a picture of the product with “15% Discount” over it.
4. Add A Catchy Headline.
Create a catchy headline you’d like to use with your Facebook Offer. Here are a few examples of attention-grabbing headlines:
● “Get Ready For The Summer With A FREE Trendy Beach Bag With Any $20 Purchase!”
● “50% Off ANY Oil Change Service!”
● “Flash Sale! 50% Off ANY Product At Our Store TODAY ONLY!”
As you can see, Facebook Offers can provide you with a simple way to engage your current fans, gain new customers and make more sales.
Remember to create your Facebook offers with two important things in mind, entice prospects and customers with your offer and make it relevant to your business – just like any other Facebook post.
Talk to us today to start planning your business Facebook marketing strategy!
Want More? Contact us to discuss your requirements and get a no obligation free quote.